Help your Quality Assurance Team
Reap These Benefits:
No More Shortcuts
A succession of steps needs to be followed to get through an inspection.
Avoid poor communication, dangerous sampling, and skipped checkpoints.
Cut on Paperwork
Reports are automatically generated. Specifications download themselves. Save your inspectors one hour a day!
Real Time Notifications
Results, photos, and remarks can immediately be seen by office staff.
All it takes is a connection to 3G or the factory's wifi network.
Here's How Syncontrol Helps your QC Team
Do More with Less
Inspectors work in the field, away from any supervision, most of the time. They can get used to taking shortcuts, both to save time and to avoid bothering the factory. It creates the possibility of missing serious issues.
Each inspector works on his iPad tablet and is guided through logical steps, from reading the product information and checking quantities, all the way to the closing meeting and the factory's signature.
- The inspector progresses from one page to the next
- All steps that are not done yet are conveniently listed as reminders
- It is possible to jump to another part of the process (flexibility)
- QC managers can view in what order actions were done
If you want a detailed report, your field QC staff spends 1-2 hours a day on paperwork. It takes them away from where the real work is – the factory.
Syncontrol collects data as the inspection progresses, so that a fully illustrated pdf report is ready to be exported right after the closing meeting. Forget about double work, reformatting, etc.
- Specifications, files, and checkpoints are automatically downloaded
- The inspector ticks boxes, writes remarks, and takes photos
- At the click of a button, a full pdf report is issued by our system
- Several configurations are available regarding the report's first page
When a shipment is urgent, decisions are often taken on the basis of a phone conversation. Misunderstandings are very common because of the lack of data and photos.
The tablet sends photos, comments, and progress updates all along the inspection. All details of findings can be seen by office staff, facilitating communication and decisions.
- The iPad takes photos and resizes them immediately for fast transfer
- Automatic synchronizing through an internet connection (3G or wifi)
- Messaging system (between inspector and office) that includes text and files
- No software to install – all is in the cloud and can be seen on a PC or a tablet